About Me

My photo
“To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.” ― Bessie Anderson Stanley

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Experience Attribute Maps Presentations, the Self-Concept Attribute Master Map, and a little of Wild Card and Tool Times Information

Not feeling good at all tonight, but I am glad I was able to present participate of a great part of the glass.  However, I have to admit that I couldn't wait to go to bed.

Tonight, Audra went over our Self-Concept Attribute Master Map.  We received very good comments from the class, and I am very, very happy that Audra like my idea of adding a Qwiki to our presentation.  I thought it was good to make a Qwiki including each of the maps that were created by our classmates.  Please see our Self-Concept Master Map below...


Also tonight, Marquita and Elizabeth did the introduction and facilitation of the experience attribute, and I have to say that they did a very good job facilitating and keeping everything under control.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go over my experience map, but thankfuly, I was second, and I presented, eventhough I probably sound kind of funny, or I should say SICK, but I presented, which is what it really counts for me.  Please see my experience map below.

 
By the way, just in case you can see the experience video above, you can see it by clicking here.  It is a 36 seconds paranormal video.  It talks about how experience is great tool for our learning journey and how things like group projects, case studies, and discussions in coordination with our vast experience can contribute for a much better successful learning experience.
 
Finally, Dr. Ackerman went over the wild card requirements and some of the students explained in what they will be focusing for this project.  I am sure EVERYBODY is going to do a great job.
 
Have a GREAT Spring break vacation!!!!! and I should also say, Have a GREAT Work Spring vacation.... but I definetely have to say:  Have a GREAT vacation Marquita!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Johana
    I enjoyed you and Audra's presentation so much. That was my first experience with Prezi, good job. I must say that Master Map was absolutely awesome before the Qwiki; after the Qwiki wow! Great job! Tough act to follow. See you soon. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. https://www.seoclerk.com/blog-comments/620305/High-quality-Dofollow-blog-comments-DA-60-to-20-low-obl-Pages-quickly-Rank-in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! maps.lol/petco-us-nd-11228

    ReplyDelete